What Our Clients Say....
- "It came to my attention that the current statement of work for Reed Jones in the role of Saba Business Consultant for the Global Commercial AZLearn deployment, will end in August. Reed has been a tremendous asset to our team and we have every intention of continuing our partnership throughout the end of this year. Could you please work with...to create a SOW or addendum that would secure his extension?"Jaime Torchiana, Program Leader, Global eLearning, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- "...I can't tell you how happy we are to be back with rapidLD! I had to fight to stay with your team... but it's well worth the fight."Heather Kelly, Senior ISD, Nemours Children's Hospital
- "We would not have the success of AZ Learn were it not for you and your guidance."Carla Quiring, Former L&OE Partner, AstraZeneca Canada
- "We've come a long way - thanks to your initial guidance we are making great strides in being what we set out to be - world class in a short period of time. Again thanks!"David Hartsoe, Global LearnCenter Manager, CommScope
- "I wanted to let you know how much we appreciated your hands-on participation, guidance, and expertise at the Test Case Workshop today. We consider today a big success and the team is working on delivering the final test scripts/checklists that are remaining. I know it is difficult to stay as engaged and focused on the phone, but you did it for the whole session. Thank you!"Project ManagerHeavy Equipment Manufacturer
- "Thank you very much for your dedicated support in helping us meet our commitments. Thank you for being available at all hours of the day and through the Holiday season. Our efforts are paying off and we are receiving good feedback. It has been a pleasure partnering with you on this project. Very professional group. Focused, experienced, and helpful. You made our project a great success."Neena Desai, Former Manager LMS | eLearning & Sales Training, Technology Deliver
Latest Tweets from rapidLD
- Clients @rapidld helped transition RT @dwil23 interesting discussion panel (Intel, Nemours, McDonald’s) transition to Saba Cloud #sabaatwork
- Cheers! The drinks are on @rapidld at the Networking Reception for all at #SabaAtWork ... Hope everyone had a great Day One w @SabaSoftware
- Proud to see @rapidld clients up there ... RT @JimLundy: Loud applause for the Saba Customer Wall of Fame #SabaAtWork http://t.co/jl5LwfQipt
- Hear how @sungevity is leveraging @SabaSoftware Cloud to Drive Revenue & Support Hypergrowth w @rapidld #SabaAtWork - 2:45 PM in Ironwood 2
- @rapidld is excited to see all of our clients, partners and friends starting today at @SabaSoftware #SabaAtWork in Vegas!
- @rapidld is a gold sponsor of the upcoming @SabaSoftware @work 2015 3/30-4/2 in Las Vegas! See you @work 2015 http://t.co/tu0rDCxvX6