What Our Clients Say....
- "This work is first class. More than I expected."Marilyn Robinson, Manager, Learning Systems, The Southern Company
- "We've come a long way - thanks to your initial guidance we are making great strides in being what we set out to be - world class in a short period of time. Again thanks!"David Hartsoe, Global LearnCenter Manager, CommScope
- "It came to my attention that the current statement of work for Reed Jones in the role of Saba Business Consultant for the Global Commercial AZLearn deployment, will end in August. Reed has been a tremendous asset to our team and we have every intention of continuing our partnership throughout the end of this year. Could you please work with...to create a SOW or addendum that would secure his extension?"Jaime Torchiana, Program Leader, Global eLearning, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- "Thank you very much for your dedicated support in helping us meet our commitments. Thank you for being available at all hours of the day and through the Holiday season. Our efforts are paying off and we are receiving good feedback. It has been a pleasure partnering with you on this project. Very professional group. Focused, experienced, and helpful. You made our project a great success."Neena Desai, Former Manager LMS | eLearning & Sales Training, Technology Deliver
- "We would not have the success of AZ Learn were it not for you and your guidance."Carla Quiring, Former L&OE Partner, AstraZeneca Canada
- "I wanted to let you know how much we appreciated your hands-on participation, guidance, and expertise at the Test Case Workshop today. We consider today a big success and the team is working on delivering the final test scripts/checklists that are remaining. I know it is difficult to stay as engaged and focused on the phone, but you did it for the whole session. Thank you!"Project ManagerHeavy Equipment Manufacturer
Latest Tweets from rapidLD
- Ready for some new thinking in 2015? "Is "Corporate Talent Management" Dead? What's Next?" by @Josh_Bersin https://t.co/pIzjrw0U9M
- @rapidld team is still talking about the @IntrepidLS Learning Hub and Corporate MOOC @samuelherring showed us yesterday. Very #impressive.
- Good requirements for your LMS selection? Best place to begin if you do it correctly.... http://t.co/syQjbdZbDQ
- Love the look of the new @SabaSoftware brand... well done!... A Brand New Day at Saba http://a-brand-new-day-at-saba/#.VDaSzegIEtA.twitter
- Well said @JohnLeh "No LMS is good for everyone, but every LMS is good for someone." http://t.co/DOTt3Vwqnu
- Do you have Mobile Learning Anxiety? @rapidld is Identifying Probable Causes and Possible Cures... #mLearning #hrtech http://t.co/N4U6GgI1AE