What Our Clients Say....
- "You guys continue to do great work for me. I can't wait to bring you in again."Vince Eugenio, Chief Learning Officer, Iron Mountain
- "This work is first class. More than I expected."Marilyn Robinson, Manager, Learning Systems, The Southern Company
- "I wanted to let you know how much we appreciated your hands-on participation, guidance, and expertise at the Test Case Workshop today. We consider today a big success and the team is working on delivering the final test scripts/checklists that are remaining. I know it is difficult to stay as engaged and focused on the phone, but you did it for the whole session. Thank you!"Project ManagerHeavy Equipment Manufacturer
- "You guys are incredible. You get jobs done without a lot of headache. I cannot ask for more than that..."Director, Professional Services, LMS Vendor
- "We would not have the success of AZ Learn were it not for you and your guidance."Carla Quiring, Former L&OE Partner, AstraZeneca Canada
- "...I can't tell you how happy we are to be back with rapidLD! I had to fight to stay with your team... but it's well worth the fight."Heather Kelly, Senior ISD, Nemours Children's Hospital
Latest Tweets from rapidLD
- @rapidld team is still talking about the @IntrepidLS Learning Hub and Corporate MOOC @samuelherring showed us yesterday. Very #impressive.
- Good requirements for your LMS selection? Best place to begin if you do it correctly.... http://t.co/syQjbdZbDQ
- Love the look of the new @SabaSoftware brand... well done!... A Brand New Day at Saba http://a-brand-new-day-at-saba/#.VDaSzegIEtA.twitter
- Well said @JohnLeh "No LMS is good for everyone, but every LMS is good for someone." http://t.co/DOTt3Vwqnu
- Do you have Mobile Learning Anxiety? @rapidld is Identifying Probable Causes and Possible Cures... #mLearning #hrtech http://t.co/N4U6GgI1AE
- Follow our Talent and Learning Technology Partners... @SabaSoftware @CornerstoneInc @SumTotalSystems @successfactors