The Technical Consultant is responsible for client support, systems integration and solution deployment during professional services engagement projects. The consultant will design, integrate, test and maintain basic to complex Learning Management / Talent Management solutions for client needs using appropriate enterprise technologies. The Technical Consultant will work as part of a project team comprised of Implementation Consultants, Managing Consultants and rapidLD clients. The consultant will be responsible for working on concurrent projects for multiple customers. The position reports directly to a Director of Technical Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with project team to configure and integrate Learning Management / Talent Management solutions of varying size and audience.
- Design and create data integration / data migration solutions using a variety of software tools and languages.
- Serve as the key technical support contact for clients during project duration.
- Contribute to all phases of projects by providing technical expertise, developing technical specifications, and documenting project deliverables as part of the project team
- Ensure that tasks are completed and documented according to product and client specifications
- Strong DDL/DML Skills, Strong SQL Programming Skills, Strong ORACLE / SQL Server Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable leading status calls or technical workshops with clients.
- A critical thinker with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and shift between tasks quickly.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies at an advanced rate.
- Experience in Systems Integration, Data Migration, Data Integration and ETL. Experience with specialized ETL tools a plus.
- Nice to Have
- SAML 2.0 SSO experience
- PL/SQL, T-SQL application development
- Java development on modern Java versions 1.6 or newer
- Experience in JBoss/Tomcat, Apache, IIS and System Integration Toolsets
- Experience working with LMS/TMS products (such as Saba, SumTotal, Cornerstone, etc.), vendors or consultants.
- Experience with, and solid understanding of, content standards such as SCORM and AICC.
Benefits: Full Healthcare Benefits and 401(K)
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Rapid Learning Deployment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.