A leading financial services software provider experienced dramatic growth over last several years which led to many new hires with varying levels of expertise. A partner strategy was employed to meet intense customer demand from high growth. They sought a solution to the following challenges:
- Decreasing levels of customer satisfaction due to inconsistent delivery in the field.
- Ensuring that Partner Resources have the required skillset to implement projects successfully.
- Lack of standardization and efficiency in managing delivery projects resulting in adverse project performance relative to budget and schedule targets.
rapidLD developed an end-to-end Certification Program Lifecycle to guide the development and implementation of phased, multi-level and mult-role certification program. The initial phase was designed to address the highest priority populations first and leverage existing content, processes and infrastructure to operationalize the program quickly. The subsequent phases were designed to strategically expand the program and ultimately position the client to establish a mature, revenue-producing program including education and marketing partnership channels.
- Improved Service Delivery
- Improved Customer Satisfaction (C-Sat)
- Revenue and Margin Production
- Standardization and consistency in methodology/processes and execution
- Professional development opportunities for employees and partners
- Brand protection and enhancement