The use of learning and talent management technology has become an enabler to help companies make the best use of their human capital to increase shareholder value. However, successfully adopting learning and talent management technology is a challenging process. Our integrated approach eliminates the need for you to deal with multiple vendors by offering you a ‘one stop shop’ for all your training and talent management needs. We offer you the ability to manage all your resources and locations within a single, comprehensive system. Through our team of consultants and partners, we can provide access to years of experience in professional consulting and problem-solving which allows you to benefit from the ‘lessons learned’ of companies that have gone before you.
rapidLD boasts eighteen years of service dedicated to the deployment of Learning and Talent Management technologies. This is an extremely specialized niche and only a handful of organizations have this level experience. The formal consulting practice of rapidLD began with a system implementation at a Fortune 500 insurance company and since has expanded to include government, education and numerous corporate customers.
rapidLD has documented a formal framework for implementation that has been nominated for several distinguished awards. Utilization of this framework ensures that the client will receive a known and replicable result. Our clients have confidence that we will do what we say we’re going to do. rapidLD has been recognized twice as a Small Business of the Year by the Cobb Chamber of Commerce. rapidLD also has been recognized three times by INC Magazine as part of the INC 5000 as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies.
rapidLD is a professional services and consulting partnership developed to help organizations improve their performance with complete, integrated, and flexible learning and talent management solutions designed to meet immediate and evolving needs and goals. rapidLD provides organizations with an analysis of their current environment and helps them develop and implement strategies to effectively integrate learning and talent management technology, based on strategic business goals and objectives. rapidLD partners with learning and talent management technology product vendors to offer comprehensive solutions, which allow organizations to integrate their learning and talent management programs. As a technology company founded in 1999, rapidLD saw immediate, significant growth.
However, not immune to macroeconomic forces, rapidLD’s business slowed in 2001. However, since that time, rapidLD has seen sustained growth since 2002 with positive net income in each year. This is due to our focus on doing what is right for the customer, diligence in managing the bottom line, and a great work environment with little employee turnover. These strategies allow us to get recurring project work from our clients resulting in a low cost of sales. In spite of the uncertainty in the US economy, we have continued to show positive growth and net income.
In 2009, we began the development of a new software product (Rapid Talent Measurement – rapidTM®) that we believe continue our leadership in the Talent Management space. rapidTM® is a strategic reporting and analytics application, providing our customers another effective tool to validate investments in employee development. Customers that engage with us on that platform also get visibility into our portfolio of consulting services and finding other opportunities to engage. It is this cycle of Value creation that bodes well for the future of rapidLD!
rapidLD provides technology driven solutions to performance management issues. We conduct our business in accordance with our core values, with world-class services and best of class processes. These practices provide business value to our members, customer and key partners.
- Promote an environment of ownership, honesty and commitment – we will do what we say we will do.
- Nurture a culture of excellence, innovation, pride, integrity, and loyalty in our members and staff.
- Have fun – at the same time respecting our members, customers, and key partners.
- Take ownership of our business, our work, and our responsibilities to our clients and ourselves.
- Strive to make every customer a reference.
- Provide clarity of direction to each employee and rewards performance and achievement.
- Operate our business and customer projects in a fiscally prudent manner.
- Pursue being a responsible corporate citizen, with our success benefiting others.
- Encourage employees and partners to maintain balance in their professional and personal lives.
In his historic Gettysburg Address, President Abraham Lincoln expressed his hope for a new era of freedom and a nation that continued to be of the people, by the people, and for the people. Since then, millions of US citizens have given their time and money back to our country. It is in that spirit that rapidLD gives back to our own community through our Civic Life. Civic Life is, in essence, the common thread of participation in and building of one’s community. Below you will see our level of commitment and examples of those organizations we participate with in helping to foster growth in the community in which we live and work.
To date, rapidLD has….
- Devoted more than 4800 hours to Community Service
- Contributed over $ 11,950 to non-profit organizations
Non-Profit Organizations that rapidLD has served…
American Cancer Society; American Society of Training & Development; Atlanta Women’s Network; Bike Roswell; Boy Scouts of America, Inc.; Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser; Emerge Scholarships Organization Empty Stocking Fundraiser; Fellowship Christian School; First Baptist Church (Woodstock); Girl Scouts of America; Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church; High Tech Ministries; Ivy Mill Plantation Home Owners Association; Knights of Columbus; Mount Paran North; MUST Ministries, Inc.; Noonday Community Church; North Point Community Church; Open Hand Food Bank; Orange Hill Church; Possible Women Foundation – Scholarship Committee; Relay for Life; Roswell Recreation – Tackle Football, Basketball Coaching; St. Jude the Apostle; Susan G. Komen for the Cure; YMCA of Metropolitan Atlanta, Inc.
What Our Clients Say....
- “THANK YOU for assisting me with this project. I would not have been able to complete this project without your help. With the chaos, your work was always presented in a timely and professional manner. I appreciate that!”Christina Anglin, Sr. Learning Systems Technical Specialist, PAREXEL International
- “[Thank you to Dana Murphy and Michelle Graves] for their awesome know-how building and fantastic partnership. We are very lucky to have them on our team!”Linda Hamel, HR Manager, Yum! Brands
- "I just wanted to let you know that [rapidLD's Business Consultant] David Kelly has been a tremendous help! His knowledge and professionalism are above and beyond anything we expected. The level of service your team provides is astonishing!"Shawna Berkert, Training Coordinator, Toyota
- “We think Reed is a gem. He’s so capable, such a great listener, so focused on our needs. Bravo to you for having such a great team.”Nancy Kenworthy, Senior Consultant, Guardian Life
- “I can’t thank you enough for all of your support and guidance. This project has been a whirlwind, but with your assistance, we’ve been able to get back on track and move forward. We are making progress!”Amanda Becker, Senior Director - Policy & Practice Innovation, American Academy of Neurology
- “David Kelly [from rapidLD] is awesome! He brings so much knowledge to the table it is unbelievable. We will definitely be adding additional hours to our SOW so that David can continue to help us move our program to the next level.”Vivian Wiggs, National Sales Training and Recruiting, Aflac