Learning and talent management technology products enable companies to better develop and leverage the skills of their teams to increase shareholder value. Successfully adopting learning and talent management technology is a challenging process.
Working with rapidLD eliminates the need for clients to deal with multiple vendors by leveraging our understanding of the market. We provide the skills and knowledge for your organization to manage all your learning resources within a single, comprehensive system supported by best in class support, consulting and leadership. Through our team of consultants and partners, rapidLD provides access to years of experience in problem-solving which allows you to benefit from the lessons learned of companies that have gone before you. Following a structured process for deployment using our framework, our clients have confidence that we will do what we say we will do.
rapidLD boasts twenty years of service dedicated to the deployment of Learning and Talent Management technologies. In this specialized niche and only a handful of organizations have this level of experience. The formal consulting practice of rapidLD began with a system implementation at a Fortune 500 insurance company and since has expanded to include government, education, non-profit and corporate customers large and small.
rapidLD has been recognized twice as a Small Business of the Year by the Cobb Chamber of Commerce. rapidLD also has been recognized three times by INC Magazine as part of the INC 5000 as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies.
rapidLD was founded in 1999 by five partners that recognized a gap in deployment support around learning and talent technology. While technology product and platform vendors would bring a system live with content and user data, clients lacked a integrated deployment strategy that included change management, training, and an ongoing operational model. rapidLD filled that gap for our clients and saw immediate, significant growth.
Our focus is on doing what is right for the customer, being diligence in managing our bottom line, and creating a great work environment resulting in low consultant turnover. These strategies allow us to maintain long relationships with clients that lead to recurring project work and a low cost of sales.
In 2009, rapidLD saw a need to help our clients with specific repetitive, high volume tasks and challenging data issues. rapidLD began the development of software products that build on our role as leaders in Learning and Talent Management. Our team has brought to market four applications that work with our client’s learning platforms and help our clients drive more business value from their platform investment. Our continuous focus on value creation bodes well for the future of rapidLD!
rapidLD will always:
- Promote an environment of ownership, honesty, and commitment – we will do what we say we will do.
- Nurture a culture of excellence, innovation, pride, integrity, and loyalty in our members and staff.
- Have fun – at the same time respecting our members, customers, and key partners.
- Take ownership of our business, our work, and our responsibilities to our clients and ourselves.
- Strive to make every customer a reference.
- Provide clarity of direction to each employee and rewards performance and achievement.
- Operate our business and customer projects in a fiscally prudent manner.
- Pursue being a responsible corporate citizen, with our success benefiting others.
- Encourage employees and partners to maintain balance in their professional and personal lives
rapidLD provides technology-driven solutions to performance management issues. We conduct our business in accordance with our core values, with world-class services and best of class processes. These practices provide business value to our members, customer and key partners.
In his historic Gettysburg Address, President Abraham Lincoln expressed his hope for a new era of freedom and a nation that continued to be of the people, by the people, and for the people. Since then, millions of US citizens have given their time and money back to our country. It is in that spirit that rapidLD gives back to our own community through our Civic Life. Civic Life is, in essence, the common thread of participation in and building of one’s community. Below you will see our level of commitment and examples of those organizations we participate with in helping to foster growth in the community in which we live and work.
To date, rapidLD has….
- Devoted more than 4800 hours to Community Service
- Contributed over $ 11,950 to non-profit organizations
Non-Profit Organizations that rapidLD has served…
American Cancer Society; American Society of Training & Development; Atlanta Women’s Network; Bike Roswell; Boy Scouts of America, Inc.; Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser; Emerge Scholarships Organization Empty Stocking Fundraiser; Fellowship Christian School; First Baptist Church (Woodstock); Girl Scouts of America; Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church; High Tech Ministries; Ivy Mill Plantation Home Owners Association; Knights of Columbus; Mount Paran North; MUST Ministries, Inc.; Noonday Community Church; North Point Community Church; Open Hand Food Bank; Orange Hill Church; Possible Women Foundation – Scholarship Committee; Relay for Life; Roswell Recreation – Tackle Football, Basketball Coaching; St. Jude the Apostle; Susan G. Komen for the Cure; YMCA of Metropolitan Atlanta, Inc.
What Our Clients Say....
"I am so grateful to Steve Quantie and the rapidLD support we’ve received over the years. There are so many piece of the LMS puzzle that Steve helps us bring together – from the LMS “look and feel” of the user experience, to the back-end, automation processes that our small team depends on to keep ahead of learning demands, to the insights and recommendations that only someone with Steve’s depth of knowledge and experience could bring to the table. Steve is one of the best, most patient and professional consultants I have had the pleasure of working with and rapidLD made it happen. "
Molly Oldfield, LMS Administrator, Steward Health Care System
- “I wanted to take the time to formally respond and formally thank you for all of the great insight and perspective you brought to the Management Development framework we are launching. The first participants are moving through quite nicely and so far the feedback is overwhelmingly positive.”Brad Barnes, Director of Learning, Ferguson
- “THANK YOU for assisting me with this project. I would not have been able to complete this project without your help. With the chaos, your work was always presented in a timely and professional manner. I appreciate that!”Christina Anglin, Sr. Learning Systems Technical Specialist, PAREXEL International
- “[Thank you to our rapidLD Business Consultants] for their awesome know-how building and fantastic partnership. We are very lucky to have them on our team!”Linda Hamel, HR Manager, Yum! Brands
- "I just wanted to let you know that rapidLD's Business Consultant has been a tremendous help! The knowledge and professionalism are above and beyond anything we expected. The level of service your team provides is astonishing!"Shawna Berkert, Training Coordinator, Toyota
- “We think Reed Jones is a gem. He’s so capable, such a great listener, so focused on our needs. Bravo to you for having such a great team.”Nancy Kenworthy, Senior Consultant, Guardian Life