rapidLD has developed a Universal Connectivity application—rapidConnect.
This application addresses many of the common issues in developing integrations with HCM platforms:
- Potential errors in data entry
- Lack of required data to create records
- Multiple cycles and time used to correct record errors
- Less periodic updates to the learning system
- Manual tracking of required unique identifier data
- Time consuming manual log file analysis and manual routing for error handling
rapidLD’s rapidConnect is an approach and software method to address these data issues:
- Highly simplified User Interface with web forms with error checking built in
- Data consolidated and persisted at the hub level to provide traceability and allow for partial records to be completed automatically
- Required HCM Data such as organization and user unique identifier fields generated automatically and formatted for HCM input
- Analysis, prescription and routing of log files errors handled in an automated fashion
- API-based connectors which integrate easily with standard software interfaces
Utilizing rapidConnect results in a number of key benefits to the organization:
- More frequent system updates
- Field based application that users can navigate for simple updates
- Persistent and reliable data source for data
- Ability to output data to supply multiple interface formats and methods
- Ability to validate data as it is processed by the host application
- Traceability and tracking to isolate and identify data by its source organization
rapidConnect – Product Data Sheet
rapidLD has developed an Interactive Content Uploader application—rapidInteract. This application addresses many of the common issues to easily upload highly interactive learning content:
- Create interaction between Instructors and groups of Learners around shared content with detailed tracking
- Allow Instructors and Learners to easily upload content into the LMS
- Allow Instructors to manage content and view comments from Learners
- Empower Learners to become content creators and easily submit video to demonstrate mastery or knowledge of a topic
- Tight integration with the LMS to create objects and relevant metadata on the back-end
- Provide detailed tracking to allow for evaluation of the content
rapidLD’s rapidInteract is a services and software solution to allow:
- Learners can easily upload a video showing their mastery or knowledge of a topic, in response to a question or assignment by the instructor. Other learners can easily view their peer’s videos and react/comment/provide feedback (Peer Review).
- Notification are sent to other learners indicating a new video has been uploaded. This will allow other learners to view and interact with the video and provide feedback.
- Instructor’s can view will allow them to also interact with a learner’s video and have their comments either be private to the learner or public for all learners. Instructor comments will be shown slightly differently than learner comments.
- Learners will be able to create a sequence of content which isn’t just video but includes other content types. The publishing of a video or a sequence of content will be the same as would other learners interaction with the video or sequence.
- Instructors can launch the facilitator view of their material to see all learner responses, interaction, and tagging. They can also see statistics on engagement with their video or sequence as well.
rapidInteract – Product Data Sheet
Most companies still capture attendance for workshops, remote classroom training and on-the-job training with manual processes. Why not automate this – increase efficiency and accuracy of the information?
- Still using paper-based sign-in sheets?
- Instructors and supervisors having difficulty recording OJT or class sessions
- Instructors that don’t want to use your LMS for roster entry?
To address this challenge and automate this process, rapidLD has developed a barcode scanning solution (rapidRoster) that captures employee IDs and electronically submits attendance to the LMS. Harnessing today’s web and electronic data interface technology, rapidRoster is an efficient and effective solution for capturing and recording enrollments including registration, attendance, and completions of employees and participants for classroom, workshop, and on the job training as well as conferences and lunch and learn training events.
Utilizing rapidRoster results in a number of key benefits to the organization:
- Eliminate sign-in sheets
- Eliminate manual attendance entries
- Eliminate manual registrations
- Eliminate spreadsheets and paper-based enrollment tracking documents
- Utilizes standard browsers such as Internet Explorer and Google Chrome
- Integrates with your LMS
- Electronically submit and store rosters
- Validate instructors, participants and events
- Easily view submitted rosters
- Capture and submit rosters in real-time
- Supports many barcodes and scanning devices