Global Pizza Chain
This Global Pizza Chain is the third largest pizza chain in the United States. It operates and franchises pizza restaurants worldwide. This company is the fastest growing pizza chain in the United States and continues to expand across the country and internationally. As of 2017, the company had over 5,400 locations in the U.S. and internationally. With over 90,000 team members, this pizza chain server more than four million pizzas on a weekly basis.
rapidLD was engaged to assist with the development for the first time roll-out and use of a learning management system for a company. The challenges of this projects were:
- Integrating data from a HRIS system from which to cleanup, validate and extract data
- Manual people and learning record management practices that delayed on-boarding processes
- Steep learning curve on the capabilities of an Learning Management System (LMS)
- Project resources spread thin as a result of simultaneous deployments of an applicant tracking system and the LMS as well an initiative to develop online course content to replace existing instructor led training
rapidLD was selected to implement Saba Cloud’s (SC) Learning Module. rapidLD provided Saba Cloud expertise for:
- Development of custom analytics reports based on current business needs and existing manual reports
- Technical consultations to help utilize as much data from their legacy HRIS system
- Leveraging tasks and checklists functionality in SC to provide electronic checkpoints for managers to sign-off on employee mastery of training content
Successfully deployed SC’s learning module to 16,000 users, across 141 locations.