Yum! Brands, Inc.
Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s leading restaurant company with over 40,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories with over 1 million associates worldwide.
rapidLD was engaged to assist Yum! Brands in the development of an enterprise learning management roadmap. Yum! Brands needed a learning technology roadmap to:
- Manage a multi-year, phased, global deployment plan
- Plan and manage the scope of system releases
- Gain input from key stakeholders & expand the understanding of current business processes
- Plan integrations with existing and upcoming technologies at Yum!
- Plan for using technology to overcome geographic & language challenges
- Plan to align shared content across brands and create content development and publishing standards for brand-specific training
rapidLD worked with Yum! Brands to:
- Align the learning technology to business goals
- Refine the enterprise deployment strategy and governance model
- Define which components of an enterprise LMS suite to utilize
- Define how the LMS relates to other enterprise applications
- Develop a schedule for releases
- Derive resource and budgeting requirements
Yum! Brands successfully deployed their LMS worldwide using the release roadmap. This new system is able to deliver product and operations training, track employee development, and pinpointing training needs in various groups within the company. Yum! Brands is taking advantage of learning technologies to give them an edge in the competitive restaurant industry.
Case Study – Yum! Brands Case Study from Saba Software